There are 2 modules covered in the course.
- Listening and building together: Listening is the most important part of improv and the bit that needs the most work. We teach how to really tune in to the nuance of what is being said by your scene partner as the more detail you can pick up, the more specific your response will be.
- Yes and: In this module, we focused on making a strong offer back and learn how not to get trapped into using words which put all the decision making back onto our scene partners.
Our acting courses aim to help to:
- Teach acting and performance skills to young people and adults.
- Provide a fun and safe environment that is supportive
- Stage performances for students and families to enjoy
- Prepare students for the industry
- Give confidence
- Engage students with exciting teaching